Friday 28 August 2015

CONCLUSION: BODY AND CONTEXT.

The course body and context has taught me a lot more about the usual body we all are forced and conditioned to think.
Its no more just an outer structure of a person/thing. Its more to do with the inside and the process of how something is made.
As an artist or designer, i have now started looking at my creations in a different way.I consider it as a medium to communicate feelings and connect to peoples mind through my work.
The work of barbara kruger has inspired me a lot. From the type she uses, to how she uses human body and her satire to affect anyone that views her work. It evokes your innerself to change in a very strong way.
This class has changed my perspective on how many ways i can use art. I have really started getting ideas that i would consider weird elsewise.
I think a lot of this learning is due to Narendra's style  of teaching us. The freedom of being crazy was something i loved about the class. The group was helpful at all times. in the wall art class, it was really cool as it was my first time doing a wall art. I learnt more about paints in that. Also, 'group effort' and 'how things turn out on a bigger scale' were things i learnt more in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment